At SandlotSolutions.com we understand that how we collect, use, disclose and protect your information is important to you.
References to ‘Sandlot Solutions Group’, ‘we’, ‘our’ and ‘us’ means not Sandlot Solutions company entity in the past time. We are not a company as described in the About Us page on this site but our organization is a public site about health news to share tips, advice, procedures and some other important information.
Depending on the circumstances, in the course of providing a service to you, the Sandlot Solutions may collect and hold personal information such as:
- your name, date of birth, gender, postal address, telephone number, email address, age, medical information and payment details (where applicable);
- details of the services you have donated from us or which you have enquired about, together with any additional information necessary to deliver those services and to respond to your enquiries; and
- any additional information relating to you that you or a third party has provided to us directly or websites, online presence, customer surveys or to our in-store or other representatives.
Information that we collect (such as about your health) may be considered “sensitive information”. We collect it to provide you with our services, cater to your needs or act in your interest, and we are only prepared to accept sensitive information on the condition that we have your consent.
If you visit our website or use our mobile applications, we may also collect information that is not personal information to improve the experience for our customers. This information may include the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. Some of this information is collected using cookies.
How do we collect personal information?
You may volunteer this information when you request information from us, contact us (and vice versa), make a donation, register interest for and/or enter a social media site, subscribe to one of our newsletters, use our website(s)/apps, link to or from our website(s)/apps, connect with us via social media, by speaking to a consultant in-office.
We may also receive the information from a third party, for example:
- from people do share information about health information, tips, treatment and related information;
- from partners performing services or third party site on our behalf; and
- your insurer, their agents or medical staff may disclose relevant information and sensitive personal information with us in circumstances where we/they need to act on your behalf or in the interest of passengers or in an emergency.
We will update your information whenever we can to keep it current, accurate and complete.
You represent and warrant to us that you have obtained all required consents and are fully authorized to disclose all personal information you provide to us including without limitation personal information with making donation for this site.
Security of Information
The SandlotSolutions.com has implemented various physical, electronic and managerial security procedures in order to protect personal information from loss and misuse, and from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure and interference. The Sandlot Solutions regularly reviews security and encryption technologies and will strive to protect your personal information as fully as we protect our own confidential information.
Credit card security :
- All online payments are transmitted over a secure socket layer (SSL) connection at the 3rd party payment (Paypal,Bitcoins,Payoneer).
- Credit card information is transmitted immediately to a payment gateway solution via an encrypted port.
- All credit card payments receive an identification number that is proof of the transaction’s acceptance into the banking system. This identification number can be used to trace any transaction back to the credit card issuer (for example, the bank that issued the MasterCard, or VISA credit card). Personal information is destroyed or de-identified when no longer needed.
Personal information or other information you transmit to us online is transmitted at your own risk because the internet connection or other softwares do you use is not secure.
DoubleClick DART Cookie
→ Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our site visitors based on their visit to www.dekorasirumah.org and other sites on the Internet.
Improving your experience
Making your experience personal
When you’re on our website, we might interact with you or show you personalised information and offers anonymously. Cookies help us to do this by letting us know how you’re using our website on your particular computer or device, which means we can work out what’s most relevant to you.
Advertisements on other websites and partners
• Google Adsense
Child Information Protection
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity.
Sandlot Solutions never collect personal information about children under the age of 13 years in particular. In this sites will not display inappropriate content is also to be shown to children under age. If no images or content that you think are not eligible to appear please contact us and inform name and his image url of the page that contains the image. We will constantly review any content displayed on this website.
By visiting and / or accessing the site www.sandlotsolutions.com, you are not allowed to perform actions such as the following:
- Copy and paste the article without including the source link from our site.
- Abusing our content for your personal or organizational interests.
- Comments that contain elements of racial intolerance, incitement, defamation, forgery, and other things that harm others.
- Committing a crime on the information that you get from an entire page on our site.
If we find the actions mentioned above, we will act decisively in a way notify the breach to the institution, organization, institution or company-related law.